Sunday, May 3, 2015

Reading Block

This is where I will show you all the things I do in Reading Block.

5 comments:

May said...

Dear Ella.
do you like Word Study.
FROM MAY.

Caitlin said...

To Ella, Yes, I would really like to make an incredible edible. My ingredients would be 10 blocks of chocolate from Darrel Lea, melted cheese from the most famous farm, an edible worm from the highest ground in the world, egg from a dinasour and a chicken, the cat's cream and the hottest sauce in the world, 30 frogs eggs and sprinkles for a cake. What would you add Ella?

caitlin said...

To Ella you can borrow Madame pamplemousse

maddy said...

Hi Ella how are you just wanted to ask you do you have Caitlins book which is Madame PamPlemousse if you do please send a message back hope you still check your mail even though you are in year 3 hope you are loving swimming with me so if you get this message please get back to me and can you ask mrs Randall if you are alowed to get another pet on our blog from Maddy.

Ebony's Blogfolio said...

Hi Ella I think your doing really good in reading block your really focused, keep up the good work,

Ebony