This week it is book week. In book week our school has a book fair in the library where you can go and bye books from the book fair. We also have a day where you have to dress up as your favourite book character and it can be a movie as long as it was a book first. I dressed up as Madeline from Madame Pampoulmousse and her incredible edibles and my sister dressed up as pinkalious. Our class and the other year three class made book trailers we had a partner and we had to choose one of the short-listed books me and my partner did MIRROR and it got picture book of the year 2011 so we added that in and then put it on the project in the library and it was great. I think book week is the best week.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, Ella I like book week too.
From Keely
Post a Comment