Sunday, July 18, 2010

Angie The Ant and The Bumblebee Tree

Angie Ant and The Bumblebee Tree by Susi Beatty & Keri Gunter. Today I read Angie Ant and the Bumblebee Tree in this book Angie Ant tries to find the bumblebee Tree. I like the part where she got to the Bumblebee Tree and got to speak to the King because it was a beautiful tree . If I were Angie I would -sneak out of my house with my mum and go to the Bumblebee Tree before the Fleavils got there. I think Angie Ant is a brave little ant to face the Fleavils.

1 comment:

Mrs R said...

Wow this sounds like a great story Ella. Angie Ant does sound very brave, the fleavels sound very scary, are they?
Mrs R

ps you may want to make your letters bold or change the colour because the pink is a little hard to read:)