Monday, July 26, 2010

Our Little Visiters!

When we came back from our weekend we saw that Mrs R had took the incubator apart and all the chickens had hatched. They were all in the play pen playing. Most of the chickens had feathers. I enjoy having the chickens in my class room. I think my class is very lucky. In this photo there are 11 chickens in the play pen.


2 comments:

Mrs Mc said...

Hi Ella

I'm so please you and the whole of 2R are enjoying the chickens. During the day I look at the pictures on the 2RShinningstar blog. They are getting bigger everyday.

Mrs Mc

prep red said...

Ella what a great photo. It really makes your post interesting when you add a picture. I enjoyed having them in the room as well. We got to learn lots of things because they were there and we could watch them.
Mrs R